R&D Tax Credits Specialists
A specialist team with former HMRC Employees and Chartered Accountants.
What are R&D Tax Credits?
R&D Tax Credits are a company tax relief for research and development. They can either reduce a company’s tax bill or, for most small and medium sized companies (SMEs), provide a cash lump sum of up to 33% of R&D expenditure.
It isn’t just software engineers and people in white lab coats; you may be surprised as to what could qualify….
Whether you are turning a profit or operating at a loss, you could qualify R&D Tax Credits.
What can be claimed back?
- Rewards Innovation
- Risk taking
- Development You can backdate your claim up to two financial years.
- The cost of materials consumed
- Staff wages and other costs
- Payments made to subcontractors and external workers
- Utility costs
We maintain a 100% success rate and an average claim sum of £50,000.
Who Is eligible?
Companies of all sizes can claim R&D Tax Credits, depending on the size of your business will determine which R&D Tax Credit Scheme you are eligible for and also the amount you can claim back.
- Overcoming Technical Challenges
- Streamlining processes and procedures
- Trial and Error
- Developing new and bespoke software
- Innovative Industry firsts
Our aim is to make the process as simple and stress free as possible, helping businesses successfully claim for R&D Tax Credits Incentive. We maintain a 100% success rate and an average claim sum of £50,000.